- Donation Stations - Weekly volunteer opportunities are available at farmer's markets across the state for those who love fresh food and want to be involved in sharing the bounty.
- Food Ambassadors - Help public school students get excited about fresh, local food and empower them to make healthy choices in the future.
- Office Volunteer - Help our staff with administrative tasks.
Your contribution fuels Farmer Foodshare's work. It helps us ensure everyone has access to the food they need to flourish and helps more farmers thrive.
Become an advisor
- The Board of Directors - Our governing body is an active board responsible for policies and direction of the organization and delegation of responsibility for operations to the Executive Director.
- Committee Volunteers - Serve on a board committee without becoming a Board Member, meet monthly and assist with tasks as needed.
- The Advisory Council - Act as a source of strategic advice and feedback from individuals who are knowledgeable about key areas.
Stay in touch
- Join our mailing list to receive monthly updates about our work and how you can help.
attend an event
- Come join us at an upcoming gathering; we'd love to meet you.