- Donation Stations - Weekly volunteer opportunities are available at farmer's markets across the state for those who love fresh food and want to be involved in sharing the bounty.
- Wholesale Market Ride Along - Take a behind the scenes look at our wholesale market operation by collection food from local farmers and delivering it to hunger relief organizations.
- Food Ambassadors Volunteers - Fill gaps in knowledge that might otherwise prevent people from enjoying fresh food.
- Office Volunteer - Help our staff with administrative tasks.
Become an advisor
- The Board of Directors - Our governing body is an active board responsible for policies and direction of the organization and delegation of responsibility for operations to the Executive Director.
- Committee Volunteers - Serve on a board committee without becoming a Board Member, meet monthly and assist with tasks as needed.
- The Advisory Council - Act as a source of strategic advice and feedback from individuals who are knowledgeable about key areas.
Stay in touch
- Join our mailing list to receive monthly updates about our work and how you can help.
attend an event
- Come join us at a fundraiser, we'd love to meet you.